Royal Oak, Michigan

Bought some Benton's Ginger Snap cookies. They were terrible. I took them back for the double-your-money-back guarantee. The cashier didn't want to honor this because I didn't have my receipt, even though Benton's is an Aldi store brand. So I snapped a photo of her to show Aldi's corporate - I probably won't be able to contact them. The cashier called the manager, Sylvia, and when the manager cames over, the cashier changed her story and said she was happy to give me a refund.

Related: Aldi Grocery - Ripped off

Stay away from Store #95 in Clawson, MI.

Enjoy the photo of the cashier, who had no name tag, giving customer service.

Review about: Bentons Ginger Snap Cookies.

I liked: Prices, Cara.

2.7
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Aldi Grocery Cashier
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Aldi Grocery?

Comments

Laurel, Maryland, United States #1270376

LadyScot you are not an authority at everything.

LadyScot
to Anonymous Naples, Florida, United States #1270805

Actually, I have been called a know it all my whole life, because, get ready for it, I KNOW A HE.LL OF A LOT.It is called being INTELLIGENT.

And I read. And pay attention. And ask questions.

I am probably one of the smartest people you will ever meet.Aren't you lucky.

LadyScot

Take photos in my store, and you will be banned for life. You are not permitted to take photos, by law, in any place of business, of any employee, without express written permission. If she sees this site, and I hope she does, she can sue you.

NO receipt NO refund.

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1181223

If you are going to be a person that wants to take back a cheap box of cookies, then you had better learn to read. The Aldi's website says that you must take the item back to the "manager." It does not say you can take it to the cashier, so why are you harassing her? Your actions are deplorable.

to Anonymous Pasadena, Texas, United States #1214036

You have to take item to cashier to get your money back. Check your "facts".

Moscow, Idaho, United States #1181144

Take photos of employees in my store, and I will call the police and have you trespassed for a year. Very hostile.