Corsicana, Texas

Aldi's is the first store I have come across that doesn't have telephones at there stores, the only phone number I did find was to Customer Service but they didn't seem to care about one's concern in fact I'm surprised they even have a phone number to Customer service as they are NO help. Aldi's is the only store that have prices that very from one store to the other on the same item, its the only store that refuses to give out a telephone number to a district or regional office if you have a concern at one of the stores as they claim to be a very private company the do NOT give out numbers.

The person you do get to speak to in Customer service don't rely seem to care, they might just as well remove the Customer service number also because they are of no help.

I have worked at the Corporate level for many years and this is the First Store that I have come across with these uncaring attitudes towards there customers. I guess they forget that the only reason they have a business is because of the Customers and I cant believe they are still in business with that uncaring attitude to the Customers......I guess that's how they do things in Germany and now they bring it to the USA.....Shame on You Aldi's.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aldi Grocery Customer Care.

Comments