I visited ALDI (Store #24) with the cashier named Steven Todd.This was my first and sadly to say, my last time visiting this store.

His costumer service was extremely poor, my groceries were treated like they weren't worthy of being paid for (just thrown into the cart no caring if they get damaged), and come to find out, I was over charged but didn’t notice it until I was able to take the time to review my receipt at home. The store can have that overcharged money which could hopefully help to get better customer service representatives to help their paying customers!

This was by far the worst feeling of being treated at a store.I will gladly pay a little more money to visit a better served customer service store!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Aldi Grocery. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Aldi Grocery to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aldi Grocery and aldi grocery cashier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments